Contact Us for a Free Consultation. Call (503) 777-7777
While we generally get plenty of water throughout most of the year, Oregon summers are extremely dry and the health of your landscape can be compromised without proper water management. Dennis’ 7 Dees’ irrigation professionals install, test, and repair expert water management systems to maximize conservation while protecting your landscape investment.
We combine our reliable installation and maintenance techniques with the latest technology to produce the best results. The Dennis’ 7 Dees team installs Rain Bird Smart™ controllers, which takes into account your climate, soil type, plant types and watering method to expertly control the water to best fit for your landscape. Results are a healthier landscape at reduced water consumption and cost.
Through water management, we can improve sprinkler system performance and ensure you get the best results in all areas of your landscape. Our irrigation team provides all the annual repair and maintenance you need, including winterization, spring start-up and backflow testing.
We can evaluate the efficiency of your existing system and suggest money saving improvements. We pride ourselves on delivering quality products and services that allow you more time to sit back and enjoy the yard you’ve created.
To learn more about the benefits of having irrigation in Oregon, check out our irrigation blog posts.
Water Management Services Offered:
- Sprinkler Systems Installation and renovation
- Irrigation upgrades using leading-edge technologies
- Monitoring and adjusting for improved coverage
- Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Winterization Program: Performed annually. More details below.
- Backflow Testing: Required annually and includes reporting to your water district
- 24-hour Emergency response
- Install smart controllers to save money and water
- Shut-off and drain your system
Spring Services (after March 1st):
- Turn-on and pressurize your system
- Check the operation of valves, controller* and nozzles
- Minor adjustments as needed
You will be contacted 1-2 days prior to our visit.
* We recommend that someone be available at the time of our visit so we can access the controller. Otherwise, we will manually operate the zone valves. There will be an additional service charge if we need to return to check the controller.
Additional Spring Services Include:
- If you pre-authorize spring repairs, we will fix any failed or broken sprinkler heads, automatic valves, PVC piping and fittings up to $150.
- A licensed backflow tester will certify the condition and operation of your backflow device as required by your water district. We will send a copy of the report to your water district for you.